Fortinet is |
looking for a full time Staffing Coordinator to support the Staffing Team as we rapidly grow our Sales and Engineering teams. This role will coordinate hiring activities with candidates and hiring managers, interview logistics and other related activity. Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and be able to manage a high volume of interview schedules, offers and other tasks with minimal supervision. We are looking for someone that is well organized and detail orientated who can remain calm in a face paced start-up like environment.
You will be working in a team-oriented environment supporting multiple Recruiters across the US, Canada and Latin America. The ability to form successful and strong relationships with our internal hiring teams is a must. We are looking for someone who is able to work full time, during normal business hours onsite at our Sunnyvale headquarters.
- Support the Staffing team by scheduling interviews, creating offer letters and assisting with overall candidate management.
- Create new and replacement requisitions as needed
- Partner with HR staff to ensure a smooth transition from Candidate to Employee
- Facilitate background investigations, offer approvals, and new hire on-boarding.
- Monitor and update our applicant tracking system and job boards.
- Create and/or refine staffing related process
- Administer the employee referral program to ensure tracking, reporting and payment of referral fees
- Maintain ATS data integrity and accuracy
- Min. 4-5 yrs. as a Staffing Coordinator in a high tech company
- Strong understanding of administrative operations in Staffing/HR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at using a PC; highly proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be proficient calendaring in Outlook and using Intranet/Internet
- Must have experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality, conduct business in ethical manner, present a credible image and accept and follow direction
- Strong experience drafting business correspondence.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret company guidelines
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency
Fortinet - 30+ days ago