Education and Experience:
• 3 years administrative and staffing experience in assembly, manufacturing or distribution environment.
• High school diploma is required.
• Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Excel.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both English and Spanish is preferred.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
• Personal computer experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
• Ability to train new employees
• Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
The purpose of the Staffing Coordinator is to assist and support the Operations Supervisor in the administrative and staffing functions at the assigned location(s). This position will be part of the site operations team and will report directly to the local Insource management team. The Staffing Coordinator will assist in the completion of various functions including, but not limited to, payroll, new hire orientations, candidate flow, application paperwork and all other company documents as required. The Staffing Coordinator will also work directly with Insource employees and serve as a liaison between the site and the Insource corporate office on employee issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in general office duties included, but not limited to, phone answering, general filing, and new hire paperwork.
• Regularly accepts applications to maintain staffing levels at the direction of Insource management.
• Conduct new hire orientations that include a general review of Insource policies and procedures.
• Maintains excellent working relationships with clients, customers, and Insource employees.
• Adhere to confidentiality policies and ensure confidentiality of all employees' records.
• Creates and/or updates various reports for Insource and/or the client.