Proofpoint is always looking to hire exceptional people. We help some of the largest and most successful companies in the world defend, protect, and govern their most sensitive data; and we are currently building our next generation of cloud-based solutions that will literally change the way people work. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual who is interested in joining our Recruiting team to help us take Proofpoint to the next level.
We are seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our growing team in Sunnyvale, CA. Our Coordinator will perform administrative duties to support the Recruiting Team. The Staffing Coordinator is involved in all areas of experienced recruiting and develops working relationships with candidates, recruiters, and other Proofpoint employees who participate in the interviewing/hiring process.
· Establish working relationships with hiring managers and candidates, schedule interviews, communicate interview details and host interview visits
· Create and ensure delivery of candidate offer letters and new hire paperwork, receive and track new hire materials, and update and maintain appropriate databases
· Assist Recruiters with managing internal and external job postings
· Coordinate candidate travel
· Provide general administrative support to the Recruiting team
· Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
· Assist with the intern and college recruiting program
· Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
· At least 2 years experience in a coordinator role within staffing
· Ability to support multiple recruiters/managers
· Experience with high volume scheduling
· Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and with a sense of urgency
· Ability to drive recruiting process.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
Proofpoint - 5 months ago