Our in-house Staffing Manager oversees recruitment and hiring to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and adherence to policy, procedure, and regulations. This is a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to manage high level assignments and multiple demands while using a consultative and solution-focused approach. The Staffing Manager must be a versatile, customer-facing HR professional experienced in mid to executive level recruiting across multiple disciplines.
- Manage a team of 6 full-time in-house Recruiters and 2 full-time Recruitment Coordinators
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment for assigned requisitions
- Responsible for training and development of the recruitment team
- Assign open positions to Recruiters and manage individual work load to ensure customer service standards are met and positions are filled promptly
- Assist Director in monitoring Recruiter interviews to ensure interviewing and hiring practices and procedures are to standard
- Track recruitment hiring and employee turnover and provide detailed reports to the Director
- Continuously assess recruitment policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Director
- Track and manage recruitment time-to-fill and retention data and make recommendations for improvement to the Director
- Manage Job Fairs and develop strategic initiatives for recruiting top talent
- Other duties as assigned by the Director or Manager of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years’ experience in an in-house recruitment leadership role managing a team
- Experience supporting mid to senior level corporate positions and servicing Directors and Executive Management is required
- Must have a proven track record of recruiting the best talent in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Proven track record of building phenomenal relationships with hiring managers and employees
- Must be a patient, communicative, team player with a solid foundation in customer service
Academy of Art University offers employees’ health insurance, 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a commuter program. In addition, we offer the following unique advantages: A tuition-free undergraduate class, health & wellness programs, access to University gym/pool & athletic games, and participation in various events such as our film festival, fashion show, and gallery auctions.
Established in 1929 by Sunset Magazine's creative director, Richard S. Stephens, Academy of Art University transforms aspiring students into...