Must be able to supervise and manage case coordinator staff and customer service representatives, evaluate and trend reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following; however other duties may be assigned:
- Supervise and manage the Case Coordinator staff and Customer Service Representative.
- Supervise staffing operations.
- Ensure adequate and timely staffing for all members.
- Work with the Director of Nursing to ensure appropriate training of PCA and ASR PCA staff.
- Responsible for planning and implementing programs of recruitment for Personal Care Attendants, to include job fairs.
- Supervises and reviews scheduling for adequacy.
- Responsible for working internal reports to include the unstaffed, hospital, 44 minute and overlapping reports.
- Work the Authorized vs. Actual report monthly with Case Coordinator and Customer Service Representatives staff.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with DHS Members and family.
- Implements and monitors cost control measures to support unit performance.
- Data entry as needed.
Case Coordinator staff, Customer Service Representative
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Education: High school graduate, some college preferred.
- Experience and Skills: Two years community based service coordination experience. Must be organized and detail oriented, with good communication and good math skills. Must be able to document pertinent information and possess excellent telephone etiquette. Must be able to delegate and supervise effectively. Good judgment and prioritizing skills necessary. Past management experience preferred.
- Certificates/Licenses/and/or Registrations, etc..:
- Other Requirements: Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Harden HealthCare, LLC - 20 months ago