Honeywell has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Staffing Leader to join it Automation and Controls business. Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $14 billion strategic business group applying sensing and control expertise that helps create safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive environments. ACS provides customers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management solutions. From thermostats to large commercial building management systems, Honeywell ACS is a global leader.
The Staffing Manager for Honeywell's Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) reports to the ACS Vice President, Global Staffing and provides support to the HR Leaders of selected strategic business units (SBU). This role resides within Honeywell's global Staffing Center of Excellence (COE). A key part of this role is to deploy common solutions wherever possible, seeking to drive standard recruitment channels and processes with ability to clearly articulate strengths and weaknesses of each and customizing only where a standard solution will not meet a critical business need. As a Staffing subject matter expert you play a strong educational and consultative role supporting the ACS business. You are responsible for staffing delivery in NORTH AMERICA for the businesses you support and in addition, ensuring strong linkage with the Global Staffing COE in support of business goals. The ability to build strong and credible business partnerships is critical to success given that some solutions may be deployed directly, others will depend on a wider virtual team.
Only external candidates located in Mexico and PR will be considered for this role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Build close working relationships with HR Leaders of the different ACS Business Units and their teams to derive a clear unambiguous view of short, medium and long term staffing priorities.
- Establish clear, specific and time-bound plans to support business needs and secure agreement on priorities, scope and content.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on progress to agreed business specific staffing plans.
- Ensure there is clear visibility of the Staffing COE Strategy across the region.
- Identify opportunities to drive recruitment process excellence initiatives working to incorporate them into the Regional Staffing COE strategy and ACS Staffing improvement plans.
- Provide the Business with critical staffing metrics and management information in order to make data driven decisions, identify gaps, and drive improvements.
- Lead and facilitate the execution of staffing plans by managing key implementation or service expansion projects.
- Manage vendors and vendor partnerships in order to optimize performance. Engage the support of Honeywell HR resources within both business and functional organizations, as appropriate, to execute plans.
- Support efforts to improve the knowledge, skill and capability of Honeywell HR resources and Hiring Managers in staffing core processes, including the management and provision of training delivery.
- Ensure compliance with applicant tracking and other business requirements.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting for mid and senior level positions.
- Provide Staffing subject matter expertise when required to support ACS business critical and Global Staffing COE projects.
- Coordinate University Relations activity within selected SBUs.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- 5 plus years in HR and/or Staffing.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
- Experience managing staffing delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with, all levels of management.
- The ability to implement and manage change programs.
- Effective Leadership skills.
- Ability to use data to drive improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Excellent consulting and relationship building and influencing skills.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Puerto Rico, Mexico, United States
Yes, 10 % of the Time
University Relations Requisition
Honeywell - 15 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...