Mellanox is currently seeking a talented, creative and passionate Staffing Manager to join our HR team. In this role, you will manage full life-cycle recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates. You will be collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and to facilitate interviews and hiring discussions. You will be the go-to person and the company’s guru for all staffing issues. You will provide strategic thinking to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Identify hiring needs, generate pipeline, source and screen resumes.
- Work closely with hiring managers and VPs
- Develop universities relations
- Lead and manage job fairs
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Draw insights from analytics and numbers to keep the process as efficient as possible.
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting for tech companies, preferably in the semiconductors field.
- A proven successful track record in full-life-cycle recruiting.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Must have demonstrated success in direct sourcing techniques.
- Experience with university recruiting is a plus.
- Experience with icims is a plus.
Mellanox Technologies - 18 months ago
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. is a supplier of semiconductor-based, high-performance interconnect products that facilitate data transmission...