To manage and execute staffing for the Los Angeles Buying Office at the Director level and below. Responsibilities include the development of target lists, sourcing, and interviewing candidates to determine potential fit. Manages all facets of the selection process for both internal and external candidates to include referencing, background checks and compensation recommendations. In conjunction with Director; partners with Senior Management to review organizational structure and develop staffing recommendations and solutions. Manages all facets of college relations and on campus recruitment efforts. Oversees the development of orientations for all new hires at the Director level and below. Manages all staffing and recruiting reports. Completion of special projects as assigned.
- Manage candidate development and candidate flow for all Director and below searches. Qualify candidates through resume screening, phone interviews, and in person interviews for fit and future potential.
- Manage research and search strategy for each open position. This will include: building target lists, obtaining research, posting on web sites, and identifying alternative resources. Manage external recruiting agencies for both regular and temporary staffing as needed.
- Responsible for communicating and managing candidates through the Ross search process, partnering with hiring managers throughout the process.
- Manage and control reference checking for final candidates. Develop and present compensation offers for all candidates Director and below, both internally and externally.
- Develop and oversee the development of the orientation process for all Director and below new hires.
- In conjunction with supervisor, support the organizational structure process and succession planning by aligning staffing to business strategies on both a short term and long term basis.
- Responsible for all staffing reports. To include: Weekly Staffing Report, Monthly Metrics Report. Additional reports as needed.
- Manage and complete special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer Service
- 5-7 years recruiting experience in a service industry with a preference for retail buying office experience.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and interview to assess talent and potential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruiting process while assuring quality of control.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels.
- Must be able to consistently ensure impeccable follow through and communication to the organization.
Ross Stores - 8 months ago
Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes an...