Our growing company is looking for a Staffing Manager to work in our Oklahoma City office. This position requires an aptitude for recruiting or staffing/recruiting experience. This is a great opportunity which offers growth potential, great benefits and a competitive wage. Hours will typically be M-F, from 8am-5pm but overtime hours may be required as needed.
Candidates should be organized self-starters with ability to establish and exceed benchmarks for quality customer service. As a Staffing Manager you will be conducting service calls, developing pools of candidates for employment and maintaining the office. You can expect on a daily basis to be hiring and monitoring a sufficient resource of skilled and qualified temporary associates to match with jobs that meet client needs. Experience in client retention and customer satisfaction is an important skill to this position.
Successful individuals will perform these duties:
- Interview, screen and hire appropriate associates for new and ongoing client companies.
- Counsel associates on employee issues and when necessary.
- Conduct pre-screening activities such as drug testing and background checks.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build relationships and retain accounts.
- Make required number of service and marketing calls to meet established goals.
- Data entry and daily reporting via company computer programs
- Payroll and A/P duties
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Able to work assigned schedule and occasionally work extended hours upon request
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of company personnel and with outside contacts.
- We require a minimum 1 or more years of strong experience in sales or in a professional customer service capacity.
- Experience with AP, Accounting, Data entry or Payroll
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Capability to work effectively in a team environment.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our benefits package includes: competitive salary, 401K, dental insurance, medical insurance, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org OR please apply online at- www.sosemploymentgroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
O ur office is located: 8013 W Reno Oklahoma City, OK
SOS Employment Group - 2 years ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...