Positioned for the Future
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
TMX Finance is currently hiring a Staffing Manager to join our corporate team in Carrollton, Texas. This position will serve as the Staffing Leader within the Operations Department and will manage and analyze the Company's strategic staffing efforts. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, he/she will be an integral part of evaluating, analyzing, and implementing staffing planning and evaluation as well as an overall field performance plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background coupled previous staffing management experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Director of Performance Management, assign appropriate labor to all company stores through quarterly projections while monitoring growth and making adjustments as necessary
- Highlight open positions and partner with field operators and the field recruiting team to get all positions filled in a timely manner
- Manage the opening and closing of positions in Ultipro, ensuring all stores maintain proper staffing levels
- Analyze staffing reports and data related to hiring, training, and workforce planning in order to identify key metrics necessary for successful field operations
- Manage succession planning efforts for the Field Organization
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in staffing required
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in a management role is required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
All TMX Finance entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations...