POSITION TITLE: Staffing Program Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
DIVISION: Human Resources
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Manager, Staffing Programs
EVALUATION DATE: 9/2014
The Recruiting and Staffing Program Specialist is responsible for providing recruiting support to the Manager, Staffing Programs and Sr. Recruiter, but not limited to fielding calls, handling a small REQ load, posting positions, completing reference checks, scheduling interviews, interview calendar maintenance, interviewing/greeting candidates, working with temporary agencies and Taleo (ATS) records maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides HR department administrative support on items such as interviewing, calendaring, greeting candidates, lite recruiting, phone screens, expenses, scheduling meetings, and budget tracking.
- Formats and updates job descriptions and posts positions on Job Boards ( DICE, Monster, Craig’s List, etc.)
- Builds and manages relationships with preferred staffing vendors and tracks candidates. Works with department Managers on temporary staffing assignments.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Staffing Programs, handles recruiting process for Coordinator level positions.
- Assists with job posting ad campaigns.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES/KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Detail oriented with problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and application of English grammar including composition, editing and proof reading skills.
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to display a courteous, patient, and helpful attitude towards candidates and references.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years administrative work experience.
- Experience in HR and/or recruiting preferable
- Interest in recruiting and staffing required.
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Must be able to understand fairly complex written and oral instructions.
Ability to clearly present written (and sometimes detailed) information.
Ability to clearly communicate information.
Ability to interact well with co-workers and outside contacts.
Employees and Human Resources Staff.
External (if applicable):
Preferred staffing vendors and advertisers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS; MACHINES AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED:
- Must be PC literate; MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb, and lift 25 pounds.
Standard office environment without unpleasant or hazardous conditions. Work entails typical physical demands involved in office work.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different and additional duties as assigned.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.