Welocalize, founded in 1997, is a fast growing, privately held, venture backed company. The company’s services include globalization consulting, translation, localization and testing solutions for applications and content including software, multimedia, learning services and mobile applications. We are seeking candidates for an opening on our staffing team based out of San Mateo.
As a Staffing Project Manager you are the face of Welocalize. You will implement Relationship Management techniques to oversee existing business of the accounts for which you are responsible and have an element of your performance rating and compensation tied to your ability to grow the account. 25-30% of your time will also consist of recruiting and you will work closely with a recruiter on additional projects to help them understand your clients’ needs and requirements. Your primary role will be to work both inside and outside the office maintaining and expanding existing business relationships, and you should expect to be onsite 30-40% of the time.
Qualified Candidates for the Account Executive position will:
• Managing existing accounts. This will include working with the client on existing business to hire additional contractors, address performance concerns, terminations, and maintain the overall direction of the relationship.
• Have spent at least 2 years as a technical recruiter or project manager with a grasp of managing onsite resources
• Engaging in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end-users/decision-makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, identifying cross-selling opportunities, and scheduling and conducting new client visits.
• Developing value-driven presentations for delivery during the client visit.
• Regularly calling on clients to gauge their overall level of satisfaction and ongoing needs
• Establishing client expectations and effectively communicating to appropriate parties.
• Advising clients on staffing solutions.
• Facilitating development of professional service agreements (including negotiating terms when necessary) between Welocalize and clients.
• Actively promoting Welocalize’s services through participation in professional associations, trade shows and other public relations opportunities.
Qualified candidates for the Account Executive position must:
• 5-7 years of prior professional experience, preferably in the staffing industry
• Have a knowledge of recruiting best practices
• Demonstrate a high level of confidence in cold calling, conducting face to face meetings, opening new accounts and ability to work autonomously
Welocalize - 22 months ago