Coordinates and monitors the schedule activities for nurses, healthcare assistants, clerical staff and support technicians for assigned division to ensure appropriate staffing levels for optimal patient care.
- Must have five years of clerical experience.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of experience as stated above.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to use independent judgment in resolving issues within established guidelines.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Basic-level Microsoft Word & Excel, Telephone Skills and Customer Service test, as established by Employment Services, with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with all hospital personnel.
- Must be able to utilize required software for assigned department.
- Must be able to compose correspondence independently.
- Must be familiar with the operations of standard office equipment.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 5 months ago