Our client, a large well know industrial retailer is seeking a Staffing Specialist / Recruiter for their Independence, OH location. The Staffing Specialist / Recruiter must have be a strong communicator and be responsive. The Staffing Specialist / Recruiter must be resourceful and comfortable working independently.
- Recruit for exempt and nonexempt positions
- Create reports for department
- Perform data analysis
- Support Department as needed
- 7+ years of experience recruiting for exempt and nonexempt positions.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors Degree is ideal.
- Experience handling 15-20 open positions at the same time.
- Distribution / Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Primary responsibility: administer recruitment, selection, hiring & on-boarding process, policies & procedures
- Responsible for EEO1 reporting, Affirmative Action Plan & monthly staffing reports
- Coordinate the Performance Management process
- Assist w/Organizational Development projects & initiatives-360, Succession Planning, etc
- Develop & review job descriptions, perform internal equity analysis, benchmarking & make recommendations.
- Assist with training Managers and employees in HR related topics-policies & procedures
- Support the HR Director with Benefits Administration
- Conduct workforce analysis & make recommendations
Learn more about Staffing Specialist Recruiter
CareerBoard - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard