Join the rapidly growing world of ecommerce groceries! Ahold eCommerce Sales Company is opening a new facility in Jersey City which will supply product for an expanded Peapod operation in the northeast.
Ahold eCommerce Sales Company is in search of a customer focused and detail oriented HR Professional to drive recruitment in this highly automated distribution center. The ideal candidate will be excited by the challenge of being in a high growth environment that is going through rapid evolution as the entire landscape of the internet business continues to change.
- Manage the recruitment process for internal and external candidates which includes screening applications/resumes, conducting interviews, pre-employment screenings, declination notices, offer letters,...etc.
- Proven ability to work with varies levels of the organization to create and implement effective recruiting plans
- Manage the on-line application process and the applicant tracking system
- Ensure successful on boarding through the facilitation of consistent and positive new hire orientations
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements associated with employment eligibility verification
- Schedule, Coordinate and Attend job fairs as needed
- Assist in maintaining accurate and update Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 3 years of progressive human resources and/or management experience
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with strong written and communication skills
- Sense of Urgency with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Experience in a distribution center a plus
Ahold USA - 5 months ago