New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. New Balance thrives because of the passion and dedication of the people we hire. We rely on our associates to match our enthusiasm for the business and to help drive consumers to move further, faster and more frequently. We seek associates who are always on the move. Associates who push themselves forward and are motivated to move New Balance forward. Ask yourself: Are you ready to move the world?
As a Staffing Specialist, you will partner with multiple business units to cultivate relationships with managers to drive hiring initiatives. You will lead and execute the sourcing process of external candidates, assessing internal talent and lead the full cycle recruitment process. In this role you will take a strategic approach in networking and building candidate pipelines for the functional areas that you support. You will also be asked to lead and participate in creating and enhancing staffing programs (social media, job boards, employment branding, diversity initiatives). As the Staffing Specialist you will provide feedback and information to candidates while marketing New Balance in order to create a world class candidate experience. In this role you will need a desire and appetite to learn the business to ensure quality hires that fit our culture and have the skillset to succeed.
We believe our associates are meant to grow through the development of their talents and to capitalize on opportunities to share their passion for the business. New Balance rewards associates with generous, industry-leading benefit and development opportunities, which support our associates' health, wealth and overall well-being. In addition to a comprehensive medical and vacation benefit package, we offer: Development Programs, Discounted Health Club Membership, Fitness Reimbursement, Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Gift Matching and 5 % Matching 401 K Program.
- Minimum of 4 years of highly successful recruitment experience. Technical recruiting experience is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong negotiation skills, excellent resolution and facilitation skills required.
- A commitment and experience creating a superior candidate experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide focused, efficient, and effective sourcing/recruitment methods (using both internet and applicant tracking systems).
- Knowledge, passion and an affinity for driving business through finding top talent.
- Exceptional initiative, customer service focus, and solid judgment skills.
- An appreciation and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast paced environment.
Go back to the welcome page
- Click here to start the process
- Refer a friend to this job
New Balance - 14 months ago
New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. New Balance began as a Boston-based arch...