About the Organization
When it comes to providing for medically fragile children and adults, we know what matters most! Our company mission is Trusted Care and we strive to provide the very best for our patients every day. Many times our services allow for loved ones to stay home for their care, surrounded by their family. That quality of life difference can provide for a better, more enjoyable life every single day. PSA
Healthcare has over 3500 skilled caregivers, providing professional, high quality, private duty nursing and therapy services to patients in multiple locations throughout the United States.
PSA is seeking a detail oriented, organized, and energetic self-starter to join the team as a Staffing Specialist. You will be responsible for overall staffing operations and will handle day to day staffing, scheduling, and communication with nurses along with assisting Human Resources with administrative duties and other departments with payroll, filing, and billing. Critical for success is the ability to meet deadlines, thrive in a team oriented fast paced environment, and proactively address and solve problems.
- Managing the staffing needs of the client as ordered by the physician.
- Working with field staff and families to accommodate the best staffing match for the client.
- Creating, updating and distributing client schedules in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate system for tracking staff availability and staffing assignments.
- Participating in the on-boarding process for new employees, as appropriate
- Participating in marketing and development activities for clients, referral sources, and community outreach
PSA Healthcare has been providing care for medically fragile patients for more than 30 years. Our Healthcare Professionals work in the home...