Scitor Corporation is seeking an experienced Staffing Specialist to support staffing efforts from our Reston, VA location. The successful applicant will manage the staffing activities to include the following duties:
- Manage the applicant tracking system (Kenexa), including requisition guidance and approval, monitoring of job postings, weekly reporting, compliance tracking, training, user support and troubleshooting
- Provide support to the Human Capital team in hiring activities, including sourcing candidates internally and externally, OFCCP compliance, reporting and new recruiting initiatives
- Coordinate the Internship and Early in Career programs
- Coordinate and participate in college and industry career fairs
- Coordinate with Scitor’s graphics team in producing recruiting materials
- Participate in applicant tracking tool implementation
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or other related field
- 5 + years of staffing experience, preferably within the Defense and Intelligence communities
- Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
- Knowledge of MS Office applications to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to balance priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high volume environment
- Ability to successfully multi task, exceptional organizational skills, and a detail-oriented process focus
- A focused commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal (oral and written) communication skills
Scitor was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with operating locations throughout the United States. Scitor Corporation provides engineering, management consulting and information services to outstanding customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, other government agencies, and commercial industry. Recognized as a trusted advisor, Scitor Corporation is the forward-thinking provider of a pioneering service concept called Total Solutions™. We integrate technical, programmatic and acquisition disciplines to build fully defined and executable solutions — all focused on mission success.
The Scitor Total Solutions approach begins with a world-class workforce comprised of professionals from broadly diversified backgrounds. We collaborate with our customers and throughout our company on all phases of complex systems and programs — from initial concept and requirements definition, to acquisition, development and deployment, to operations and maintenance. We are proud of our reputation for integrity, innovation, excellence and the results our Total Solutions produce for our customers.
Working at Scitor is more than a job. It means working with intelligent, innovative and accomplished people. It means having access to a very competitive Total Rewards Program specifically designed and managed to support you and your family. It means being part of a team that shares a passion for doing what is right. It means working for a company based on trust.
Challenging, important work, an environment of empowerment and a very competitive Total Rewards Program provide the foundation for exciting careers at Scitor.
US Citizenship is required as this position requires candidate to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance. Scitor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Visit our website at www.scitor.com.