The primary focus of this position is recruiting for hourly positions and completing related administrative tasks.
This position is also responsible for defining and implementing Uponor?s on-going hourly sourcing and recruitment strategy which includes supporting the strategy by partnering with internal managers, educational institutions, attending job fairs, and marketing Uponor as the employer of choice. Secondary focus is serving as a back-up to non-exempt and exempt level staffing.
- Determine best sourcing methods and pre-screens job candidates, conducts preliminary interviews, administer skills tests, arranges drug tests/pre-employment physicals, conducts background checks and assists management with interviews.
- Administers new hire orientation, on boarding, buddy program, new employee passport program and bonus referral program.
- Processes offer letters, pre-employment paperwork, rejection letters and supports
managers in the on boarding process for new employees. Defines job qualifications and works with management to determine the skills and competencies in need.
- Develops and maintains recruitment strategy.
- Markets the organization to potential employees and explains benefits and compensation programs as well as company expectations.
- Networks within the community, educational institutions, employment agencies and participates in job fairs.
- Processes unemployment claims from separated employee?s, processes invoices from vendors, responds to verification of employment.
- Responds to external reference checks and HR inquiries.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Requires a Bachelor?s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience in hourly recruiting. Must have knowledge in HR principles and practices.
Uponor - 7 months ago
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...