ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prep for the day; set up totes
• Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
• Packages materials and products manually
• Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
• Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
• Checks packing list for accuracy
• Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
• Coordinate STAT deliveries
• Ship UPS orders
• Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
• Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your JOB/ROLE well
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to keep up at a moderate speed
• Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 25lbs.
• 0-6 months working experience
• Ability to work in a team based environment
• Detail oriented
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Previous pharmacy technician experience
• Registered as a pharmacy technician in the State of AZ
• Nationally certified pharmacy technician with the PTCB
Shift: This position will be Four Ten Hour Shifts on Wed-Fri from 12:00pm-10:30pm and on Saturday 3:30pm-2:00am. This position will also include rotating holidays.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc - 16 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...