Starbucks Assistant Manager
SABEY CORPORATION, a well-recognized and highly-respected fully integrated commercial real estate development company is seeking a reliable, tenacious, passionate Assistant Manager to help run two licensed Starbucks coffee stores. The two stores are located in Cherry Hill Medical Campus on Capitol Hill, Seattle.
- Manages a crew of 5-10 baristas. Trains and develops employees, determines daily and weekly staffing requirements, conducts job interviews, recommends new hires, and provides ongoing performance feedback.
- Contributes toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales and manage inventory, cost of goods, and labor costs.
- Ensures all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Ensures all company policies, store standards and procedures are communicated effectively to employees and followed in a consistent manner and keeps management informed of area activities and any significant issues.
- Resolves customer complaints and ensures a high level of customer service standards at all times.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience in coffee bar operations to include staff development and training.
· A minimum of 3 years of successful related management experience.
· Must have excellent people skills with the ability to motivate and coach employees for optimal performance.
· Must have extraordinary customer service standards with the ability to build long term relationships.
· Must be reliable, enthusiastic, organized, and a self starter.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer where individual initiative, life-long learning and long-term relationships are core values
APPLY: www.Sabey.com (http://insidesabey.sabey.com/career_opportunities)
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
SABEY CORPORATION - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard