6th & Wall in Belltown
17th & James on Capitol Hill
Full and part time opportunities are now available.
SABEY CORPORATION is a well-recognized and highly-respected fully integrated commercial real estate development company.
We are seeking friendly, energetic, and outgoing Baristas for our internationally recognized coffee bars located in two different locations:
The Cherry Hill Medical Campus on Capitol Hill and
The City University Building in Belltown at 6th & Wall
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers in a friendly manner, prepare beverages to standard; follow cash handling policies; and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Deliver enthusiastic customer service in a fast-paced, busy environment.
• Self-motivated, reliable, punctual, positive and a demonstrated successful teamwork.
• Work scheduled shifts as assigned
• Ability to lift 30 pounds and stand, bend twist and kneel unassisted in close working environment for long periods of time while mixing and serving hot and cold beverages and food items.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous food service and / or barista experience
• Skilled in delivering enthusiastic customer service
• Demonstrated success as a collaborative team member.
• Strong organizational skills
• Desire to take initiative to grow the business and support the team.
Qualified candidates must have 1 + years of coffee and/or customer service experience, able to provide enthusiastic customer service, be highly organized, able to multi-task in a fast paced busy environment, self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and positive. They must also demonstrate the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer where individual initiative, life-long learning, and long-term relationships are core values.
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
SABEY CORPORATION - 17 months ago