- Own and drive the development of new products or business ideas. Provide direction through the process to launch a new product or idea.
- Perform financial analysis to evaluate the potential effectiveness of the new idea or product in the marketplace.
- Thorough knowledge of health insurance industry, in general, and Assurant Health operations, specifically, and a complete understanding of the factors that influence health insurance operational profitability.
- Strong knowledge of strategic and operational planning techniques gained either through education or experience.
- Working knowledge of merger and acquisition procedures, such as due diligence, valuation, and integration and the ability to apply them to potential acquisition opportunities.
- The ability to operate a computer applying a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, data base, and email software.
- The ability to interact with and relate to a wide variety of employees.
- The ability to influence employees to complete planning related tasks or participate in meetings without direct line authority over these individuals.
- Ability to process complex time sensitive data and information, including financial statements, from multiple sources, make decisions based on this data, and to effectively communicate the related required actions to a broad audience.
- The ability to perform effective planning related research from a variety of resources.
- Define and implement business process and practices to ensure that the business runs effectively.
- Align leadership and lead the management of all stages of business development execution for each high priority category. Create metrics and execute ongoing feasibility analysis for each business development initiative.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into business development and implementation strategies for new products and services.
- Operate entire new business or venture on a day to day basis by providing all necessary services
- Bachelor's degree in Product, Marketing, Liberal Arts or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-8 years experience in product development, management, sales and/or marketing.
- Experience with the product life cycle and understanding of the development components necessary to launch a new product or business.
- Experience with creating online media, growing a business and working with marketing agencies.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate strategic and operational planning procedures to all levels within the company and the outside world.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple complex tasks in a timely fashion.
- Self-motivated to independently work to complete projects in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ability to be creative and to adapt processes and approaches to specific situations.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
- It is desirable for the incumbent to have attained a Masters in Business Administration, or a related field.
Millions of men (and women) have helped power this firm to the upper echelon of the staffing industry. Doing business as ManpowerGroup, the...