Position Description :|
Delta Dallas is assisting our client, a leading partner-owned provider of assurance, tax and consulting services in the search for a Tax Supervisor to join the state and local tax department.
Responsibilities Include :
Basic Qualifications :
- Research/review and respond to notices issued by state and local taxing jurisdictions.
- Assist multi-state companies with state and local tax controversies which include preparing clients for discussions with auditors, representing clients at administrative appeals and appeal meetings as well as preparing written protests.
- Practice development activities focused on forming strong relationships with client and governmental personnel and working to resolve complex state and local tax issues.
- Proactive identification and presentation of multistate tax opportunities to internal and external clients.
- Review memoranda on state and local tax issues for corporations, partnerships and LLCs.
- Prepare ruling requests and respond to state and local tax audits.
- Assess and manage voluntary disclosure projects.
5-7 maximum years of experience with HEAVY sales tax accounting.
B.S. in Accounting required
2 years of experience with a professional services firm coupled with public accounting industry experience is preferred.
Strong research, tax documentation, in-charging and analysis of complex sales tax audits and returns.
Strong expertise and working knowledge in project management.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Strong working knowledge and experience working in Vertex, Oracle, Excel and SharePoint.
CMI Designation Candidate ~ Huge PLUS.
To apply for this position please send your professional resume directly to Kaz Rash @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delta Dallas - 2 years ago