Responsible for performing advanced and diversified administrative activities in a support role to a mid-management manager within the company, requiring some independent decisions with highly sensitive and confidential information.
1. Adhere to site General Work Requirements
2. Assist in preparation of material for customer and senior management program reviews.
3. Assist in preparation of reports and presentations.
4. Organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities and work independently to complete routine department or group functions.
5. Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls.
6. Arrange meetings and conferences; schedule appointments; and complete travel or conference arrangements.
7. Receive and distribute incoming mail; assemble correspondence for mailing; receive and transmit material using appropriate electronic methods.
8. Plan and coordinate work group or project scheduling, budgeting-tracking, and administrative tasks.
9. May assist in the administration of program or activities; along with related database file creation/maintenance and helping with any appropriate error resolution.
10. Perform other duties as assigned
Key skills and competencies
â€¢ Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email and specialized business applications software
â€¢ Word processing and basic accounting skills expected
â€¢ Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management
â€¢ Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, other business areas and government agencies as required.
â€¢ Ability to:
o to read and interpret complex reports and documents
o to assimilate and interpret various sources of data and provide and make decisions on recommendations to executive management
o to solve highly complex problem solving issues from start to finish
â€¢ Demonstrated high level proficiency of oral and written communication skills
â€¢ Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
â€¢ High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
â€¢ 1 year administrative experience
Physical Requirements â€¢ Physical demands with activity or condition existing a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
â€¢ Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
â€¢ May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 25 lbs
United States-Texas-Texas State Office
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...