HCPro is looking to recruit state content experts to contribute to a new Revenue Cycle Intelligence Solution. We are looking for thought-leaders in the following states: California, Florida, Texas, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, in addition to other states.
State content experts will be responsible for responding to questions that come in from our customers related to Medicaid rules and regulations, as well as state laws. Experts also have the opportunity to write regular analysis articles related to Medicaid, Medicare, and state laws. The ideal candidates would have been published in association magazines and newsletters.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Answer questions from customers regarding state Medicaid regulations and state laws
- Write regular articles pertaining to state Medicaid regulations and state laws
- Review articles written by other state experts
Publishing & Background
Certificates & Licenses
- Understanding of state Medicaid regulations and state laws
- Strong writing skills
- Experience writing articles for newsletters and magazines
- Involvement in various federal and state associations (e.g., AHLA, HCCA, AHIMA)
- Advanced professional credentials (e.g., RHIA, RHIT, CHC, JD)
Experience: 5-10 years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university); Law degree a plus
Computer Skills: Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Power Point)
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
We are a nationally-respected consulting, training and education company known for providing practical, effective strategies and solutions...