The role: Station Review Specialist
As a Station Review Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination and consolidation of the technology environment which will enable data, voice, video, IM and web conferencing. You will be required to review onsite assessments of the physical locations, collect required data (equipment detail, rack details, and specification, UPS information, etc.)You will be expected to participate in all phases of projects including site surveys and analysis, planning and execution.
- Complete Station Reviews at a pace dictated by the migration schedule.
- Responsible and Accountable to ensure end-user data collection is performed accurately and thoroughly. This includes being able to match the current operation to the new phone solutions and functions.
- Meet with Agency Reps to complete the bulk loader files to include: End-User data information, match that user to an existing phone model, phone type and user template, indicate any required non-standard features and functions required and identify gaps.
- Document any non-personal phone information
- Complete the provided bulk loader spreadsheet with this data to ensure it is complete and accurate
- Upload this document and associated sate to the designated repository
- Send pre-onsite data collection information to Agency Rep is required.
- Meet with Agency Voice Reps to complete the bulk loader files to include: End-User data information, match that user to an existing phone model, phone type and user template, indicate any required non-standard features and functions required and identify gaps.
- Be available to work with provisioning teams and the agency voice reps after the station review if additional data needs to be collected for proper provisioning.
- Mandatory :
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or business field and 3 years of experience or a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience in telecommunications/networking.
- Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms.
- Experience working with on-site staff to interpret business requirements and document the requirements in distinct deliverables.
- Experience with communication and translating technical information to non-technical personnel and communication the technical information to technical personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written mediums, specifically with experience with delivering technical information to non-technical staff members
- Experience with VoIP technology (Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 11 months ago