Job Description |
- Stationary Engineer, Plant Operations, FT, Days, 8hr (01464)
Stationary Engineer, Plant Operations, FT, Days, 8hr-01464
Reporting to the Director of Plant Operations, this position performs general stationary engineering, maintenance duties / repairs as assigned.
- 5 years stationary engineering and plant maintenance experience.
- HVAC maintenance and repair experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade school or on the job training with recognized service organization
- Ability to work in a busy patient and public environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English- both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Ability to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts as assigned
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
- 10 years plant maintenance experience
- Steam license and or certificate of training from any recognized college or trade school
- Steam Boiler Certified
- Certification in one or more of the following: boiler and central plant operations, EPA certification, HVAC, electrical, plumbing
- 500HP LA City Steam Licensce strongly preferred, not required.
Job Operations Support Svcs
Primary Location Orange County
Organization Plant Operations Maintenance
- 2 years ago - save job