We are searching for an analytics and statics professional to join our team as a Statistical Analyst. This is the ideal opportunity for the individual looking for an accelerated career path in the statistics and analytics professions.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Chesapeake, VA.
• Apply knowledge of multiple multivariate modeling techniques (e.g., GLMs, GLMMs, GAMs, decision trees, clustering, SVM)
• Research/implement statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable models for targeting consumers/buyers
• Integrate output with financial forecasting models
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
• Analyze large amounts of historical business data for patterns or trends and present results to senior management
• Track general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
• Provide advice and support to the finance team and other business units on statistical issues and the appropriateness of statistical techniques on marketing, pricing and risk management policies.
• Perform ad hoc analyses, including but not limited to consumer/microeconomic behavior, demographics, psychographics, macroeconomics and financial modeling as requested
Harris Connect - 17 months ago