Business Unit functionalities include:
- Management Information System (MIS)/Operational Reporting
- Statistical; Root Cause; and Quantitative Analysis
- Business Intelligence; Data Mining; and Descriptives
- Liaison for Department on Tactical and SDLCs Projects
· Leads assigned projects and/or provide advance specialized consultative support to other team members for assigned business process and/or system(s) that are typically more complex and of a larger impact to the company,
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of business processes and applications
· Works with operations, management and analysts to create business requirements for user interfaces to the data,
· Develops reporting and performing statistical analysis and other quantitative metrics in support of the BSA/AML/OFAC group,
· Evaluates the potential impact of financial decisions and regulatory issues and making recommendations to management for planning and decision making purposes,
· Data mining, developing and running queries in support of process optimization, solving and testing for various solutions,
· Identifies areas of improvement and working with the business stakeholders to uncover suitable solutions,
· Measures and analyzing data to determine primary drivers, improve the process and implement sustainable controls,
· Tracks and reporting operational statistics, analyzing results and forecasting future trends,
· Analyzes current data and processes to identify improvements to the data/processes and or systems.
Basic Qualifications :
· Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics is required
· 4+ years management information system (MIS) and operational reporting administration is required
· 4+ years data analysis/data mining experience using SAS, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MS Access, and MS Excel (advance functions)
· Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple complex data sets
· Strong skills in teamwork; communication; adaptability; organizational technique; decision making; and innovation (i.e. Conceptual design, process mapping, process improvement); along with a customer focus, results orientation, business sense, create and execute test scripts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with users who have various technical background
· Proficiency and knowledge of the Solution Development Life Cycle processes, documentation and procedures
Preferred Qualifications :
· Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering laws/regulations and bank operations preferred.
· Three to five years of banking/financial related experience preferred
Huntington does not accept solicitations from any Third Party Recruiter for any position.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington Bancshares - 23 months ago