Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a Statistical Analyst to join our Papillion, NE office. In this role you will have the opportunity to support all analytical project types including statistical modeling, data analysis using a variety of statistical techniques.
• Become educated in the purpose and best practices of analytical-driven solutions under the mentoring of Lead Research Statisticians and/or the managers within the Analytic group.
• Provide support for all analytical projects types and services. Complete various statistical analyses, file preparation, run audits, model development, validation, scoring, reporting, programming and other project aspects.
• Provide high quality and timely project results. Use software packages, including SAS, SQL, licensed database business intelligence and querying software, Microsoft Office Suites and other available tools to complete assigned analytic projects.
• Develop and execute SAS and/or other related programs for data extract, file conversion, variable edit, and report generation, in both server and other environment.
• Take responsibility for data integrity, deliver on programming requirements and meet required deadlines. Continuously enhance program efficiency, reducing production time and resource requirements.
• Work across various service groups to gather required project information and data. Work hand-in-hand with other members of the Analytical Services team, including the Consumer & Business data base team personnel.
• Have an excellent knowledge of Statistical concepts and methodologies.
• Strong SAS programming skills and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Visualization software’s such as Tableau would be beneficial
• Ability to produce accurate and quality results in a high-volume project atmosphere.
• Capable of self-teaching analytical-driven modeling and business intelligence techniques
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of SQL and all Microsoft Office Suite
• Learn multi-channel marketing concepts and data application methodologies
• Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships
• Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to deal with ambiguous situations
Education, Experience and Certification:
• 2 + Years of experience as a data analyst/modeler, preferably dealing with large amounts of transaction data from industries with large transaction volumes, such as the banking, credit cards, telecommunications, airlines or catalog industries.
• Possess predictive modeling and analysis experience, preferably in a direct marketing discipline.
• Hands on Experience with unstructured data, (e.g., information extraction, categorizations, clustering etc).
• Graduate Degree in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Math or Social Sciences preferred.
• Strong Quantitative background with an emphasis on modeling.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAP2220.
Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Infogroup - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...