As the Statistical Analyst, you will prepare, analyze and interpret data to provide information for the product actuaries and Group Protection product teams.
- Executes the delivery of basic daily, weekly and monthly metrics reports.
- Delivers reports containing accurate data.
- Participates in the development, testing and delivery of basic ad hoc report requests.
- Develops new executable programs from the Oracle database to provide new reports as necessary .
- Analyzes and interprets data summaries, identify differences in relationships among the sources of information, and determines limitations on reliability and usability of reports to prepare a conclusion and forecast.
- Supports the implementation of data retrieval systems and procedures by reviewing current process and recommending and testing enhancements.
- Supports changes by proactively identifying obstacles and proposing strategies to overcome them.
- Interprets and presents data to create a clear understanding of information.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of the data structures (ARDIS, ABLE, DOCS, etc) that support Group Protection.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 3 Years SQL, Access, Excel/Pivot Tables , relational database concepts
- 1 - 3 Years Data Analysis, Reconciliation, and presentation
Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion as of...