We are seeking a talented Statistical Analyst with GIS experience to help us build a movement to create a more open mobile market that democratizes mobile performance data. This position will work with internal teams to design to analyze and summarize cellular network performance data and create maps in support of marketing and sales. If you have a solid foundation in the practical uses of statistics, are a creative thinker and passionate problem solver who loves to get hands-on with data and maps then we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide statistical analysis support of wireless test data for marketing and sales purposes
- Create maps of test areas displaying performance data
- Formulate queries and prepare analytical reports for clients and internal resources
- Serve as an internal statistical sciences resource.
- BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics or relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of quantitative analytic work experience, can include college projects/work) including manipulation, analysis and reporting of large data sets
- Experience using ArcGIS or other GIS software for creating maps
- Knowledge in a wide range of statistical methods
- Experience with MS Excel and Pivot Tables
- Proven ability to develop publication quality reports that utilize creative visualization techniques and highlight compelling insights
- Ability to communicate statistical analysis results and concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex methods in layman’s terms
- Flexibility and attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment with multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal skills that are consistent with an entrepreneurial, small-company environment where teamwork is of the utmost importance