The statistical analyst utilizes available data to research, evaluate and analyze national and internal measures of patient care to identify improvement strategies and opportunities.
- Bachelors degree, or higher, in statistics or biostatistics required
- SAS and SQL experience required
- Experience with risk adjustment modeling and / or predictive analytics preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex metrics and modeling and associated variables
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
University of Chicago Medicine - 15 months ago