Please check the below requirement and revert back with resumes and contact details. Please reply with your response to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Title: Statistical Modeler
Duration: 6+ M onths
Location: Atlanta, GA
Interview Type: Phone Hire
A Global Technology leader is looking for Statistical Modeler for a 12 month contract toassist in providing in-depth statistical modeling and analysis of business units results and consumer behavior to improve sales, profitability, customer value, and retention. Candidates will be responsibilityfor conducting customer behavior analysis, develop statistical models, determine segmentation strategies, develop optimal customer contact strategies and determine best cross sell or upsell opportunities forcustomers. Candidates will need to be technically proficient in modeling / scoring techniques and CRM analytic methodologies.
This role is responsible for analyzing customer data and providing insights for strategy by using statistical models and advanced data mining techniques. The statistical modeler will participate in cross-functional customer insight projects across multiple business units.
1. Responsible for model development, scoring and selection
2. Identify actionable customer insights based on a clear understanding of business objectives - retention, acquisition, purchase frequency, cross-shopping, profitability, etc.
3. Producing custom statistical analysis to help retain and grow existing customers.
4. Identify purchase patterns and trends through test and analysis, such as market basket analysis, optimal contact strategy, etc.
5. Perform advanced multivariate analyses including logistic/linear regression, segmentation analysis, discriminate analysis, cluster analysis and customer profiling
6. Present results and make recommendations in a clear compelling way
7. Follow modeling guidelines and standards and provide feedback on ways to enhance current practices
1. Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in mathematics, statistics, operation research or quantitative field
2. At least 3 years of related work experience in building statistical models and conducting advanced data analysis
3. 3+ years of experience programming in statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
4. Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
5. Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
6. Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly to senior business leaders
7. Attention to detail, efficient organizational skills, and demonstrated follow-through on deliverables in a timely manner.
Please fill the below details of consultant
Full Name:Contact Number:Email ID:Current Location:Relocation:Visa Status:Total IT Experience:Availability:
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: rec1@august-networks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/august-networksinc
Follow us on Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/august-networks
Check our latest job opportunities on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/augustjobs