Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have five (5) years experience in statistical theory and applications including Hypothesis Testing, Parameter Estimation, Density Estimation, Pattern Recognition (Classification and Clustering), and Non parametric statistics.
- Shall have experience/extensive knowledge of design of experiment and model selection.
- Shall have experience developing new statistical techniques and creativity in extending and optimizing existing techniques for novel data types.
- Shall have extensive experience working with statistical computing platforms such as R, S, SPSS, and SAS.
- Shall have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with Matlab, Mathematica, and Maple mathematical computing platforms.
- Programming experience in Java, C, C++ and scripting languages.