Lilly is the 10 th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples’ quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity:
• The statistician will provide statistical support to scientists in Product Development with emphasis on those scientists supporting monoclonal antibody molecules
• Statistical Design and Analysis Implement analysis applications per customer needs
• Develop and implement novel statistical methods for studies when required
• Lead effort to appropriately incorporate data mining (tools, strategies, etc.)
• Collaborate on development of tools for customers
Training and Development
• Develop and provide training courses for various statistical methods
Communication of Results
• Collaborate with team members or external partners to communicate results
• Assist with or be responsible for communicating study results via manuscript or oral presentation
• Communicate results in one-on-one meetings with key customers or external partners and present at scientific and therapeutically focused meetings
Therapeutic/Scientific Area Knowledge
• Understand disease states or scientific areas in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration and be seen as a strong scientific contributor
• Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable Corporate, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training
• M.S., Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• Additional work experience, especially in the application of statistics in the pharmaceutical or manufacturing areas, would be of value
• Proficient in the JMP and/or SAS programming language
• Interpersonal/teamwork and communications skills for effective customer consultation
• Strong teamwork and leadership skills
• Technical growth and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistics
• Self-management skills, creativity and innovation.
• Resource management skills
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking
ElI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Nature Jobs - 18 months ago
Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The Company...