STATISTICIAN - NIH - Bethesda, Maryland
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Statistician to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Provide general statistical consultation services to research staff for data analysis and study design.
- Provide answers to particular questions about the appropriateness of a given statistical procedure.
- Work with research staff to interpret a referee’s comments on a manuscript.
- Perform quick statistical analysis on data at hand.
- Provide substantial contributions to collaborative projects as a co-author in published work.
- Participate in any or all parts of studies, including the design and formulation of hypotheses, evaluation of the progress and execution of the study, inspection and analysis of data; write results for manuscript publication; studies may include clinical trials, observational studies or exploratory research.
- Work with staff on special projects which may arise in the Clinical Neuroscience Program (CNP); prepare and deliver lectures on statistical topics for researchers with a basis and intermediate level of statistical understanding.
- Conduct data management in Excel by providing data cleaning to root out erroneous data and assessing the quality of the data.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience involving biostatistical applications to clinical trials.
- Competence in SAS.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com to apply for this position. Due to the volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Please also note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed.
CareerRookie.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard