1. Perform flat and vertical welds in a commendable manner.
2. Perform horizontal and overhead welds in a satisfactory manner.
3. Read and understand blueprints for specified trailer.
4. Assist Lead Welder in assigned stall to effectively and efficiently produce trailers.
5. Perform minimal assembly procedures successfully.
6. Operates over-head and jib cranes safely and efficiently.
7. Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must know how to weld or possess the ability to learn how to weld.
2. Must be able to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
3. Must have good math skills.
4. Must have good attendance.
5. Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to work with others.
Trail King Industries Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard