Sterile Processing Manager (Central Sterile Processing Technician Manager)
Manager positions available at North location.
Full Time, M-F Days
Great team environment with excellent benefits!
Under the supervision of the Sterile Processing Lead Tech the Sterile Processing Tech is responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of surgical instrumentation, supplies and equipment, reassembly and wrapping of instrument sets, proper use of sterilizers, sonic cleaners and other related equipment and maintaining a clean safe workplace. The tech will work as a team member within the entire facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Is responsible for the decontamination and processing of all surgical instrumentation, supplies, and equipment to be used for the care of the surgical patient according to policy and procedure and care standards.
- Ability to take direction from others and follow through in a concise manner, which also promotes efficiency.
- Ability to communicate using written, verbal, non-verbal skills when interacting with staff and physicians and ancillary departments.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Acts to protect and advance patient’s best interest.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment, expected patient outcome, and anticipated complications.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- One year experience in cleaning and assembling instrument sets and working in Sterile Processing preferred.
- Effectively reads, writes clearly, spells and able to do simple math for calculating and reporting purposes.
- Good working knowledge of steam and gas sterilization
6205 N. Santa Fe, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Sterile Processing Department
Full Time, Hourly
Download Application Here
Fill Out Application
You may type your information to this form, save and submit to us electronically only if you have a version of Adobe Acrobat that supports saving completed documents. If not, type your information into this form, print and either scan to email@example.com or fax to 405-378-3991.
JOB ID: 1452