Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an Sterilizer Cleaning Specialist in Texas .
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Schedule an coordinate sterilizer cleaning.
- Clean, test, and run sterilizers. Carry out the repair of surgical instruments within a customer facility
- Travel to customer site within a designated territory.
- Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...