Hotel Nikko San Francisco, proud winner of Best Places to Work by SF Business Times, is a 4-diamond, luxury property located just off Union Square in downtown San Francisco, with 532 guest rooms and suites and 21,000 square feet of meeting and banquet room space.
We are actively searching for an PT Steward to work in the Stewarding Department. Responsibilities include ensuring the maintenance of sanitation and cleanliness of equipment and food outlets.
Required Qualifications: (Not an all inclusive list)
- Inspect outlets for cleanliness, equipment and supplies.
- Work closely and assist kitchen, Banquets, Room Service and Restaurant ANZU when needed.
- Perform multiple jobs at the workstation assigned, when needed.
- Perform related duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation. Ensure work area meet standards set at comletion of work shift.
- Inspect all equipment. Report any problems to your supervisor and/or manager. Follow up to ensure correction of problem.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with guests and hotel staff.
- Comply with supervisor's directions to ensure guest and staff satisfaction.
- Respond in a courteous, professional and prompt manner in order to resolve all guest and staff difficulties.
- Interact with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, particularly interaction with supervisors, co-workers, and guests in completing assignments.
- Interpret and comply with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area.
- High School graduate.
- A minimum of 1-year stewarding experience is preferred.
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard