Nestlé's NESPRESSO is a global pioneer and market leader in high-quality portioned coffee. Our continued expansion brings new opportunities to those who want to be part of our growing brand!
We are seeking Stock Associate to join our Team! The Stock Specialist ensures the boutique is provided with the highest cleanliness standards and appearance at all times. S/He also ensures that every customer/club member receives a service in perfect conformance with Nespresso standards and corporate guidelines.
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of all Boutique storage areas in accordance to sanitation standards.
- Check/sweep, mop, and clean floor service areas including lobby windows and sidewalks.
- Check, clean bathrooms and restocks paper supplies as needed.
- Check, empty and clean bar trashes, toilets trash and rags buckets.
- Ensure that all hands washing facilities (bar/pantry/toilets/basement) are provided with soap and hand drying device at all time.
- Refill Bar with water gallons
- Report of any defective Boutique/Cafe equipment to supervisor (Lightening, Plumbing, AC, locks.).
- Daily check /report any evidence of rodents/insects (droppings etc...) present in facility food and non facility food (pantry, all garbage area, basement, storage room, sprinkler room).
- Put away daily food/beverage/machine/coffee deliveries as soon as received in appropriate places.
- Responsible of dry food, beverage and paper good inventory/ordering.
- Responsible for coffee/machine inventory .
- Perform daily mock inspections of the bar
- Minimize and monitor waste of food and other materials.
- Mentors, Barista Academy
- High School degree / GED required
- 1 year relevant retail/restaurant experience
- Knowledge of coffee (products, accessories, machines etc would be an advantage)
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently
- Ability to frequently use staircases
- Fluency English is required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and all shifts.
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....