Hazardous Minimization Center Stock Clerk
To perform various responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
Function within Government owned computer databases. Maintain records of all goods shipped, issued, and received. Receive incoming hazardous material from commercial or government freight trucks as well as UPS or FEDEX delivery vehicles. Load and unload inbound and outbound material.
• Must have an Interim Security Clearance or the ability to obtain clearance to be considered for an interview. (No Felonies).
• Computer literacy is a must. Be able to navigate, interprete and retrieve data, as well as perform functions in a variety of Government owned databases. Such as, Navy-Enterprise Resource Program (N-ERP) and Hazardous Materials Information Resource System (HMIRS).
• Operate or able to learn to operate various types of general office equipment, copiers, scanners, and credit card terminals.
• Safely receive, stow, and issue a variety of hazardous materials.
• Verify incoming shipments using original orders.
• Sort, load and store items by hand or material lifting equipment such as forklifts or pallet jacks.
• Perform basic inventory functions and enter data into computer databases.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Must be able to stand on feet, bend and walk for long periods.
• Valid driver’s license; the ablity to qualify as a license fork lift truck operator.
• Understand and implement oral and written instructions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodwill Industries - 16 months ago
Goodwill Industries International is a network of 215 local, autonomous member organizations in the United States, Canada, and 24 other...