Receives, stores and issues equipment, materials, merchandise, or tools, and compiles stock records of item in stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications. Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock. Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock. Compiles report on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments. May mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles. May distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued. May distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued. May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock. May cut stock size to order. May be assigned additional duties as designated by the cognizant government or contractor supervisor.
1. Must have a working knowledge of industrial hand tools.
2. Must be comfortable using Microsoft windows applications
3. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
4. Strong customer service attitude and professional work ethic a must
5. Recent experience managing HAZMAT, using ATICTS, and a strong working knowledge of facility maintenance equipment is a plus.
High School diploma or equivalent.
SoBran, Inc. provides scientific, technical, engineering, and support services to a wide variety of customers which directly support the...