DDN does NOT accept resumes or calls from recruitment agencies; thank you for your cooperation.
DataDirect Networks (www.ddn.com) is the world’s largest privately held data storage company. We are the leading provider of data storage and computer technologies, solutions and services that enable content-rich and high-scalability IT environments to create and deliver value out of their information. Our customers include many of the world’s leading online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing environments, life sciences, professional media and security and intelligence organizations. Deployed in thousands of mission critical environments worldwide, DDN solutions are the business-enabling backbone to today’s complex IT infrastructures.
We are currently seeking a Stock Room Clerk
- Reporting to Inventory Control Manager, the stock room clerk will maintain and control inventory located in the stockroom and on the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain an orderly stockroom
- Put away material delivered to the stockroom
- Perform cycle counting as instructed
- Perform data entry as instructed on material movement
- Pick kits and deliver to manufacturing per a monthly schedule
- Ensure material in manufacturing is neat and orderly
- Alert Materials Organization when a potential shortage exists in the stockroom and manufacturing
The Recruitment Team at DDN
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills a must
DataDirect Networks, Inc. - 13 months ago