Orchard Supply Hardware has deep roots in California. Founded in 1931 as a farmer’s cooperative in San Jose, California, Orchard has grown to be California’s “large” hardware store. We wouldn't have been around this long had it not been for the hard-working, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals that made working at Orchard their career.
- Stock all merchandise in the correct location(s)
- Responsible for “Blue CIL” (Cross merchandising) integrity
- Responsible for completing the Productivity Tracker
- Responsible for achieving productivity goals Work with the Price Change Clerk and Merchandise Lead to ensure all proper signage is in place
- Ensure that all merchandise is in the correct location(s)
- Process all Return To Warehouse (RTW) and Inter Company
- Transfer ( ICT) requests Communicate with Inventory Lead or Assistant Manager on items that do not fit on a POG
- Control shrink/loss
- Prepare the store for physical
- Functional understanding of store systems: Store Management System (SMS), registers, RF guns, order management systems, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of computers and basic software
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Requires knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services
- Knowledge of CIL and Signage programs and related equipment
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, listening
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Orchard Supply Hardware - 18 months ago
Orchard Supply Hardware supplies California's do-it-yourselfers. It operates more than 85 home centers in the Golden State, from Los...