Are you looking to start your career? Or are you are looking to stay busy while earning a little extra dough? Well if you answered yes to either of these questions and you have a hankering for helping people you may want to consider a job in your local Orchard Supply Hardware store.
The Stocking Associate has the important job of making sure the product gets out of the backroom and on to the sales floor so it is available for purchase by our customers. They must make sure the product is stocked in the proper location(s) and that it has the appropriate pricing label and or ad sign. The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with people, can work under pressure, and most importantly has a positive can-do attitude.
1. Acknowledge all customers while working on the sales floor, offer assistance when needed or find a Sales Associate for further assistance.
2. Stock all merchandise in the correct location(s).
3. Ensure product with multiple homes is stocked properly.
4. Process return to warehouse and inter-company transfer product in the backroom.
5. Communicate to Department Lead or store management any over-stock issues or issues with product not fitting in the home.
6. Prepare for an d assist with store inventory
1. High school graduate or GED
2. Must be 18 years of age or older
3. Great customer service skills and a positive demeanor
4. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
5. Ability to work on your feet (standing and walking) for long periods of time
6. Ability to navigate stairs while carrying product
Orchard Supply Hardware supplies California's do-it-yourselfers. It operates more than 85 home centers in the Golden State, from Los...