Design, implementation, and support of SAN and storage environments primarily with Hitachi technology. In addition, applicant should have knowledge of other SAN infrastructures from other leading vendors.
• This position requires at least 5 years of experience in a large organization supporting storage solutions and technologies. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Demonstrated knowledge of networking concepts and technologies experience in analyzing, designing, testing, installing and maintaining medium to large scale complex Storage subsystems and storage switches including Hitachi VSP and AMS technology, Oracle/Sun SAN technologies, fabric switching and related concepts. Brocade SAN switch experience is required.
• Proven experience with the design and implementation of virtualized environments.
• Technical expertise in Dell hardware, Windows systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience connecting/troubleshooting Windows servers to Fiber Channel SANs.
• Experience with Unix/Linux is a must.
• 5 years + experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree.