And imagine how it will feel to become part of a successful Management Team with a SUCCESSFUL and GROWING company!
- Full time year round career position
- $38k to $40 k annual compensation to start
- Benefits available after 60 days
- Excellent paid training program including a 5 week formal training program at one of our Training Restaurants, leading to "Certified Assistant Manager" title and responsibilities
- WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN and as a TOP PERFORMER you will have the opportunity to advance onward and upward into the salaried Associate Manager training program (compensation in the $40k to $45k range), and eventually into the General Manager position (compensation in the $65k to 90k range)
Are you ready for the challenge?
Do you love food and love making people happy? Can you work as a Team along side the Kitchen Manager and the Cooks to keep our food bars fresh and full? Can you imagine the challenge of keeping food costs down in our all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants, and handling over 1000 guests a day on weekdays and over 2000 a day on weekends, when the majority of our menu items are prepared from scratch? Can you handle the details of large inventories and weekly ordering?
W hile your potential is way more important to us than your current job title, there are a few requirements we need to lay out so that we don't waste your time:
- 2 years restaurant management or kitchen supervisory experience helping to run a busy kitchen
- Consent to a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Able to work legally in the USA for any employer
- Able to work 55 hours a week, 5 days on and 2 off (usually together)
- And if you can speak Spanish that's a huge PLUS! (but not a requirement)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation